200amp distro board in crash frame
The 200A temporary site distribution board is manufactured from stainless steel and features a hardwired facility with a glanded incomer, which allows the solution to be connected directly to a standby generator. We offer a range of interchangeable single and three phase socket outlets which can be fitted to the temporary site distribution board based on the requirements of your project.
200A temporary site distribution board designed for use on construction sites and temporary electrical installations.
• 230V – 400V single and three phase – 50hz
• Interchangeable socket outlets from 16A – 63A
• both IP44 or IP67 available
• Glanded hardwire facility
• MCB’S have C – type trip curves, all RCD’s and RCBO’s are type A
• IP rating: IP54 up to IP65
• Stainless steel 1.4003 or Zintec 2.00 mm enclosures available
• Door interlocking pad lockable handle
• Secondary door for access to main supply for safe isolation
• Galvanised crash frame, forklift pockets and certifi d lifting points
• Optional switchable and adjustable earth leakage
• External earth stud on crash frame and enclosure